Object: information to the interested party pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data.
Following the entry into force, occurred on January 1st 2004, of the Code regarding the protection of personal data acquired in relation to the contractual relationships with the Customer or to those that may be held in the future and may be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire our business.
In this regard, the following should be noted in advance:
Per “treatment"Means any operation or complex of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, the registration, the organization, conservation, the consultation, processing, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, use, interconnection, the block, the comunication, the diffusion, the cancellation and distribution of data, even if you are not registered in a database.
Per “personal data"Means any information to a natural person, legal person, body or association, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, by reference to any other information, including an identification number.
Per “ identification data"Means personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party;
Per “ appointed"Means the natural persons authorized to carry out processing operations by the owner or manager;
Per “ interested"Means the natural person, the legal person, or body or association to which the personal data refer;
Per “ communication"It is intended to give knowledge of personal data to one or more specific subjects other than the interested party, by the representative in the state territory, of the manager and appointees, in any form, also by making them available or consulting;
Per “ spread"Means giving knowledge of personal data to indeterminate subjects, in any form, also by making them available or consulting.
Per “ appointed "Means the natural persons authorized to perform processing operations by the owner or manager;
Per “interested"Means the natural person, the legal person, the user or association to which the personal data refer;
Per “communication"Means giving knowledge of personal data to one or more specific subjects other than the interested party, by the representative of the owner in the territory of the state, by the manager and agents, in any form, also by making them available or consulting;
Per “spread”Means the data that originally, or following the treatment, it cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable interest;
Per “anonymous data”Means the data that originally, or / following the treatment, it cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable interest;
Per “block"Means the retention of personal data with temporary suspension of any other processing operation;
Per “database"Means any organizational complex of personal data, distributed in one or more units located in one or more sites. All of this allowed is stated as follows.
Source of personal data
The data in our possession, acquired in relation to contractual relationships are collected directly from the owner and / or interested party. All data collected will be processed in compliance with current legislation, and in any case, with due confidentiality.
Purpose of the treatment
The collection or processing of personal data has the exclusive purpose of adequately providing for the obligations related to the performance of the economic activity of Renato Righetti and in particular for:
Preliminary requirements for the conclusion of the registration contract
- Fulfill contractual obligations towards the interested party by executing an act, plurality of acts or set of operations necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned obligations;
- Implement the obligations connected or instrumental to the contract with a public or private body;
- Execute and fulfill the contractual obligations towards the interested party by executing an act, plurality of acts or set of operations necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned obligations;
- Implementing legal obligations;
- Provide for the administrative management of the contractual relationship;
- Guarantee technical support or technical information regarding the goods and / or services purchased by you;
In addition, your data may be used for the formation of Renato Righetti's address book useful for sending communications to customers or suppliers through print or telematic means.
Method of treatment
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data which may consist in the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, block, communication, spread, cancellation and diffusion, it can be done either through manual tools ( registration, organization and conservation in paper archives) that IT with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in a lawful way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the aforementioned law.
Nature of the collection
For the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship electronically or in writing, the collection of personal data is also mandatory in nature due to the fulfillment of legal and tax obligations; the refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relationships with Renato Righetti. It warns you that, pending this consent, if the interested party requests, in any case, the execution of specific operations and services, the execution of the same by Renato Righetti must be understood as a provisional manifestation of consent by the customer limited to the processing related to the operations and services requested.
For the purposes of correct data processing, it is in any case necessary for the interested party to promptly communicate any changes in the data provided.
Communication and diffusion
Personal data and its treatment will be communicated:
- in the cases provided for by law;
- for operational and / or management needs;
- to banks for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts
Rights of the interested party
Articles 7 a 10 of the D. Decree. N. 196/2003, they give the interested parties the exercise of specific rights in relation to the processing of their personal data.
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the treatment of personal data is Renato Righetti, legal representative , residente in Via Colombara, 129 – 55054 - Massarosa - Lucca. "Rights of the interested party" pursuant to art. 7,8,9 e 10 of the D. Decree. N. 196/2003.
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has:
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS AND IN PARTICULAR:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identity of the owner, of the managers and any representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom they can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- The update, rectification or integration of data;
- The cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
The certification that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention of those who have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, all or part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The above rights exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to which appropriate feedback is provided without delay.
The above rights cannot be exercised with a request to the owner or manager, or with an appeal pursuant to art. 145 of the D. Decree. 196/2003, if the personal data processing is carried out:
- based on the provisions of the law decree 3 May 1991, n. 419, convert, with modifications, of the law 5 July 1991, n. 197, and subsequent amendments, on recycling:
- based on the provisions of the law decree 31 December 1991, n. 419, convert, with modifications, of the law 18 February 1992, n. 172, and subsequent amendments, on support for victims of extortion requests;
- by parliamentary committees of inquiry set up pursuant to the article 82 of the constitution
- by a public entity other than economic public bodies, based on the express provision of the law, for exclusive purposes related to monetary and currency policy to the payment system, the control of intermediaries in the credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
- pursuant to art. 24, comma 1, lettera f), of the D. Decree. 196/2003, limited to the period during which it could result in an actual and concrete prejudice for the conduct of defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
- from providers of publicly available electronic communications services relating to incoming telephone communications, unless an actual and concrete prejudice for the conduct of the defensive investigations pursuant to the law may result 7 December 2000, n. 397;
- for reasons of justice, at the judicial offices of any order and degree or the Superior Council of the Magistracy or other self-governing bodies or the Minister of Justice.
Pursuant to art. 53 of the D. Decree. 196/2003, without prejudice to the provisions of the law 10 April 1981, n. 121.
The guarantor also upon notification by the interested party, in the cases referred to in the paragraph 2, letter to), b), e) ed f), provides in the ways referred to in art. 157, 158 e 159 of the D. Decree. 196/2003 e, in the case of whose letters c), g) and d) of the same paragraph, provides in the ways referred to in the article 160 of the aforementioned Decree.
The exercise of rights, when it does not concern objective data, it can take place unless it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of an evaluation type, related to judgments, subjective opinions or other appreciations, as well as the indication of conduct to be followed or decisions being taken by the data controller.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or email.
The guarantor can identify other suitable reference system and new technological solutions.
Regarding the request for rights, this can also be formulated orally and in this case it is briefly noted by the appointee or manager.
In exercising the rights, the interested party may confer in writing, delegation or power of attorney to natural persons, agencies, associations and bodies. The interested, can he, also, get assistance from a trusted person.
The rights relating to personal data concerning deceased persons can be exercised by those who have their own interest, or acts to protect the interested party or for family reasons worthy of protection.
The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of suitable evaluation elements, also by means of available documents or documents or the presentation or attachment of a copy of an identification document. The person acting on behalf of the interested party exhibits or attaches a copy of the power of attorney, or the proxy signed in the presence of a person in charge or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photostatic copy of an identification document of the interested party. If the interested party is a legal person, an institution or association, the request is evaluated by the natural person legitimated on the basis of the respective statutes or regulations.
The request is formulated freely and without constraints and can be renewed, save the existence of justified reasons, with interval not less than ninety days.
FEEDBACK OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
To ensure the effective exercise of rights, the data controller is required to take appropriate measures aimed in particular:
- to facilitate access to personal data by the interested party, also through the use of special, computer programs aimed at an accurate selection of data concerning identified or identifiable individuals;
- to simplify the procedures and to reduce the time for replying to the applicant, also in the context of offices or services responsible for public relations.
The data are extracted by the manager or agents and can also be communicated to the applicant orally, or offered in mink by electronic means, telematic, provided that in such cases the understanding of the data is easy, also considering the quality and quantity of the information. If there is a request, provision is made for the transposition of cetacean or computer support data, or to their electronic transmission.
Unless the request refers to a particular treatment or to specific personal data or categories of personal data, the feedback to the interested party includes all personal data concerning the interested party, however processed by the owner. If the request is addressed to an operator of a health profession or to a health body, the provision of art. 84, comma 1 of the D. lgs. 196/2003.
As the data extraction is particularly difficult, the response to the request of the interested party can also take place through the presentation or delivery of a copy of documents and documents containing required personal data.
The right to obtain communication in an intelligible form of data does not concern personal data relating to third parties, unless the breakdown of the data processed or the deprivation of some elements makes the personal data relating to the interested party incomprehensible
The communication of data is carried out in an intelligible form also through the use of an understandable handwriting. In case of communication of codes or acronyms are provided, also through those in charge , the parameters for understanding its meaning.
As a result of the request, the existence of data concerning the interested party is not confirmed, a contribution can be requested which does not exceed the costs actually incurred for the research carried out in the specific case.
The contribution cannot however exceed the amount determined by the Guarantor with a general provision, which can identify it at a flat rate in relation to the case in which the data are processed with electronic tools and the answer is provided orally. With the same provision, the Guarantor can provide that the contribution may be requested when the personal data appear on a special medium whose reproduction is specifically requested, or when, with one or more owners, there is a significant use of means in relation to the complexity or extent of the requests and the existence of the data concerning the interested party is confirmed.
The contribution is also paid by postal or bank payment, or by payment or credit card, where possible upon receipt of the acknowledgment or in any case no later than fifteen days from such acknowledgment.
Having taken note of the information by Renato Righetti pursuant to art. 13 of the D. Decree. 196/2003 , the undersigned:
informed by Tecnotonergroup of Renato Righetti on the rights referred to in art. 7,8,9 e 10 of the D. Decree. 196/2003,
gives consent to data processing
denies consent to the processing of data
according to the article 23 of the D. Decree. 196/2003
Jurisdiction and jurisdiction
The contract concluded between the Consumer and the Seller Renato Righetti is considered concluded and perfected in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
For any dispute related to validity, interpretation or execution of the same contract, the territorial jurisdiction will be that of the residence of the buyer if in Italy.
General information write to: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple lines of text that websites send to the computer or to another device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the visitor's browser and therefore perform automatic authentication., tracking sessions and saving specific information such as, for online purchases, the contents of your shopping cart.
What types of cookies are used on our website?
These cookies are necessary to save the user's session and to carry out other activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the same.
These cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user, like setting the language, in order to optimize the functionality of the site itself.
Third party cookies
These cookies are sent from websites other than the one you are currently visiting. They are generally used by external sites in order to track user preferences and the specific use of a website for the purpose of conducting market research.
Below is the list of cookies on our site:
How to manage cookies in your browser?
To this LINK you can find more information on cookie management in different browsers.